Monday, November 5, 2012

Acerca de Mí


Well to start off this acerca de mí essay I would like to talk about who I am. I'm a person who likes to have fun and hang out with friends. I love haunted or supernatural stuff including: haunted houses, haunted walks, ghost stories, and ghost hunter kind of shows. That's why Halloween is my favorite holiday next to Christmas. It's kind of ironic that I love Halloween now, but when I was younger I was deathly afraid of anything remotely scary. For some reason I'm not really good at writing essays at all, this essay in general took me a couple hours even though I procrastinated a little. My goals in life general (Long Term) is to be a graphic designer or video game creator. Video games are my favorite thing to do when I have nothing else to do. They're time consuming and are just plainly fun to play. My favorite games to play include: Modern Warfare 3, Assassins Creed, and Minecraft. I play either Xbox, PS3, or PC games.
            My other goals as in short term would to bring my GPA up to at least a 3.5 being it is a 2.5 right now. I don't really have my goals all in order at the moment. I believe I will have them all set out by the time I'm mid Junior year. I'm a HUGE procrastinator, mostly because at this point of this essay it is 10:31pm but it seems pretty easy. Also, I'm a honest person, I don't like to lie to people. I come from many different cultures. I would call myself by who I am. Not white. But by my cultures. I'm French, German, Hungarian, Irish, Polish, and Dutch. Mostly I see myself as German, Irish, Polish, and French because I don't know where and what Dutch is. I find it weird that I'm French but I take Spanish instead. Ironic isn't it? Well, I guess this is where I'm going to cut off my acerca de mí at 345 words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment