Friday, November 9, 2012

Bus Driver Uppercuts Woman

Today was a good day for me... Even though somethings didn't go as plan :/. Today was my lazy day, I wore my grey joggers with a black V-neck T-shirt. I've realized that most of my post are my essays that I have been writing for my English class. It's mostly is about this book called 1984. It's an okay book I guess. But this weekend I have to write to more essays on the book. One being a Literary Reflection to "Fear", and the other being a Literary Analysis on "Heroes". I've been noticing the deeper we get into the semester, the more essay we have to write. Me personally, I HATE writing essays with a passion. I will procrastinate an essay to the last day or so and to about 11:00pm. It's weird  I'm not used to writing on what I'm thinking. Most things I think can get me in trouble mostly because my English teacher Ms. Davis will be reading this x). Today was fun in first period, by the way I have Ms. Davis first period. Today she was showing some students how to use their blogs. Me knowing how to do it I didn't pay attention until she was done. When she was done she went onto YouTube to show us this hilarious YouTube video. It was called: Bus Driver Uppercuts Woman. Here it is.




I found this video hilarious, supposedly she was asking for equal rights and she got them. x) I've seen this video before, my sister showed me it the other day. 

This passing Wednesday (the 7th of November) I went on a field trip to this library in Downtown Chicago. We went for Level 2 Languages, as for the Senior went to Extreme Trampolines. When we were Chicago we stopped at the Rock n' Roll McDonald's to eat before we headed back to school. While we were there me and my friend were about to go to the Sport's Authority that was across the street. But as we started to head to there we had seen that the whole street cleared out and everyone was on the curb looking down that street. After a while I had realized that the President (Barack Obama) was coming down the street with about 4 cars full of the Secret Service and 5 police cars. Here's a picture.




The car that is in the front is to be believed that car that Barack Obama was riding in. Later that day, when I got home my mom was watching the news and they announced the President was in Chicago visiting his favorite restaurant and was going to buy everyone breakfast that was there. I'm guess it was away of saying thanks for voting for him. That's probably not true but that's was I believe. 

In result of the Juniors & Seniors going to Extreme Trampolines, as the Freshmen & Sophomores were going to go in April, is canceled because of the injures that happen to the Juniors and Seniors. Apparently, 2 kids got injured one had a broken ankle and the other had dislocated his/her knee. That is kind of a good reason to cancel it for the F & S but that is not our fault that they don't know how to jump on a trampoline without getting hurt. But I've heard that we will be either going Rock Climbing or something else that I cannot remember. I'd rather go rock climbing as I love to climb things. For those who don't know what Xtreme Trampolines is, here's a video.



 




No comments:

Post a Comment