Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Heroes

Heroes can be fictional or non-fictional. Some fictional heroes are like Superman, Hulk, Spiderman, Batman, Aquaman, Captain America, Hawkeye, etc.  Those are more like superheroes more than just heroes. Those "superheroes" are from comics and movies. Mostly from Marvel. (By the way, Marvel is my favorite). non-fictional heroes are your everyday heroes as in Policemen and women, Firefighters, and even construction workers. The people who have these jobs are considered heroes because they help someone everyday. From saving a kitten out of a tree to stopping murder. Not many people have a hero, I'm one of those people. I know people will be like "what about your parents?" I know, I know. They are my heroes, but for me to have one person to look up too, I can't find one. People portray heroes as people whose lives are amazing and they do everything right in life. There's not one person in the universe that their life is "Perfect". No one can have a perfect life, nothing can ever be perfect. It might come close, but never exact. I guess I can consider my heroes as being my three closest friends. (Sammi, Iselle, and Sierra). They are always there for me, as I am for them. They always know when I'm down or not doing good. I consider them as my heroes because they point me into the right direction. Also does my mom. They help me when I need it, and always knows what to say. I believe the definition of "hero" is someone you can look up to, or someone who is there for you to help you do the right things. So I guess from my writing this post I've came to realize that I have not just one hero but many. All you have to do is think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment