Saturday, November 10, 2012

Cemeteries

Today I have decided to post from my phone. It might take me a little longer to write it but I'm sitting in the backseat a little bored. This weekend I'm staying over at my dad and Grandma's house and visiting. Today I was cleaning her windows, inside and outside. I had just finished before it started to pour outside. I like staying at my Grandma's house, it's somewhere that I can get away from my house and relax and not worry about chores. Another reason I love visiting my grandma is that my dad cooks every morning on the weekends and makes me eggs, toast, sausage, and sometimes bacon. When I'm at my Grandma's house I'm usually watching the food channel or CSI. But our (me and my grandma) favorite show is BBT or The Big Bang Theory. It's even better when I visit in the summer because my dad goes to work. So, my grandma doesn't care if I sleep till noon as for my dad, I had to get up at 8:30am today. My dads mom is the only grandparent I have left. Today we (me, my dad, and my grandma) are going to cemeteries to visit my great grandparents and my grandfather. Every year we go and put wreaths in front of their graves. As I write this we are on our way to the second cemetery. I don't remember anything about my great grandparents, but I remember something about my grandfather. My mom's parents have already died. I used to love going to their house in the city. But what made it even better is that my cousin Amber lived there with them. So I always had someone to play with. I've seen that I haven't really show emotion about them. Mostly because I don't really tell people how I feel. I mostly talk to one of my closest friends that I can tell anything. When I went to both of my grandparents on my moms side I didn't show any emotion until later when I would just burst out crying. Today I found out that my great grandmother died on my birthday in 1971. My birthday is September 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment